Website Terms And Conditions
- Website refers to the SpilsbyOnline.co.uk internet website. Also referred to as Spilsby Online or Spilsby.Online
- We/Us refers to the owners and operators of Spilsby Online website, situated at http://spilsby.online as well as any duly authorised agents or representatives.
- You refers to the end user viewing the website.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Spilsby Online is a community website aiming to provide free-of-charge services to the residents and businesses of Spilsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom and surrounding area.
- You agree that the use of this website is at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for the content of individual listings or external websites linked to from this website.
- In the event of any complaint, please use the contact us form as the initial means of contact. All complaints are dealt with confidentially.
- We specifically disclaim all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold the website and its agents harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against the website, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.
- Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the website and its agents against liabilities arising out of:
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with a website listing;
- Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- Copyright infringement; and
- Any defective products or services sold to customer via a website listing
- Local businesses are free to submit listings to the website for their bona fide business, including details such as a description, location map and photographs of the establishment and/or produce. Businesses from outside the immediate catchment area are prohibited from advertising on the website without express prior permission.
- Listings can be changed at any time, but only by either the registered owner of the listing or the site administrator.
- The site owners retain the right to modify listings where they do not meet generally accepted conventions of taste and decency.
- It is the responsibility of all listings owners to ensure that they are kept up to date. The site management will not accept any responsibility for ensuring that individual listings are kept up to date.
We are committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-spamming policy. We are also committed to reducing the volume of inappropriate use of the contact scheme where end-users can send messages to clients. We have put measures in place to keep the volume to a minimum but clients should realise that spam marketing emails are an inevitable part of running a business online. We will endeavour to assist clients should they face issues with spam messages from the website, but we cannot be held responsible for it.
Forum & Blog Policy
- Users are responsible for the content of their postings wheresoever left on the website. Spilsby Online cannot be held responsible for the comments left by users of the website. We monitor the website on a regular basis wherever possible.
- Where complaints are received about forum posts, the complaint will be considered by the forum moderator or site editor. Appropriate action taken if required.
- Although the moderators aim to check forum posts to ensure that they meet general taste and decency, the website cannot be held responsible for any that are not identified.
- Forum posts must not be used to advertise products or services unless directly relevant to a prior enquiry. Free listings and small ads are provided for this purpose. There are no exceptions to this rule.
We take your data security seriously. We will not sell your email address or other personal details on to any third party - ever. We reserve the right to contact you using your registered email address for purposes of maintaining any accounts of services provided and to provide advice on how to best use the services provided by SpilsbyOnline. We may choose to offer you the opportunity to subscribe to a community email in the future, however this would be on an opt-in basis only.