Latest Lincolnshire News
Hospitals in Lincolnshire have failed to meet all their waiting time targets.
United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (UHLT), which runs hospitals in Lincoln, Grantham and Boston, missed its targets for cancer care, accident and emergency and planned operations.
Source: BBC News
Offers for places at secondary schools have been sent out to parents today with a high percentage receiving their first choice.
Parents who have applied for secondary school places for their children today can log-in to the county council's website to see their offer. More than 4000 parents have already got their offers in this way today. For those who did not use our online system (only 4% of ap...
Lincolnshire's 43 gritters have been out twice overnight as heavy snow affects the county.
The team made their first run just after midnight and went out again at 3am. They are now gearing up for a third run.
Almost half of drivers were breaking the speed limit on one of Horncastle's busiest roads in just eight days last September and October.
A reactive speed sign owned by Horncastle Town Council 'clocked' 39,995 drivers on Jubilee Way.
Source: Horncastle News
Boston has reacted the most negatively to street light changes in Lincolnshire, county councillors are set to be told at a meeting next Thursday.
Although, 74 per cent of the 5,305 people county-wide who responded to a Lincolnshire County Council survey gathering opinion on the change said they felt a negative or extremely negative impact on their lives and area, this rose to 83.9 per cent in the Bosto...
Source: Boston Standard
- ‘A terrible tragedy’ - calls to improve road after woman dies in bus crash
- Council nets extra £1.7m to tackle an estimated 30,000 potholes
- Louth and Horncastle MP left Twitter due to ‘death threats and nastiness’
- Over limit driver from Spilsby claims he was ‘hit by ambulance’
- Firefighters called to six Lincolnshire kitchen fires in three days
- Have say on Council Tax Support scheme in East Lindsey
- UK\'s only flying Lancaster back in the air after \'major\' overhaul
- Narrow vote on traveller site plan for Burgh-le-Marsh
- Lincolnshire coast storm surge warning leads to military help
- Fears raised after closure of surgery with 2,000 patients
- New dog dirt rules will fine owners for not carrying a poo bag
- Council nets £2.5m bonus to tackle almost 50,000 potholes
- Lincolnshire County Council rejects devolution deal that would bring £450million into the county
- Lincolnshire heritage attractions face council funding axe
- Travellers sites suggested for three Lincolnshire coastal towns
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- \'Badman\' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- \'We\'re still suffering\' - Serco contract continues to cause chaos in schools
- Firefighters could be driving gritting lorries when the roads ice up in winter
- Bypass could be on agenda in key talks
- Man found dead in tent on Skegness beach
- Man builds his own Brexit border control out of wheelie bins
- Lancaster bomber\'s first flight since fire
- Lincoln marks 100th anniversary of the tank
- Lincoln Council approves 20p public toilet charges
For more news articles, please view the news archive.