The Spilsby Christmas Lights Switch On and Market is taking place on 25 November from 3pm (switch on at 6pm). If you are interested in having a stall at the event we have extended our deadline due to more space being made available. To find out more about the event or to apply to have a stall see our Christmas in Spilsby page.
Latest Spilsby News
The countdown to Christmas starts in Spilsby on Saturday 25 November and we are looking for additional stallholders for our extended Christmas Market.
After last years' Christmas lights switch on and mini Christmas Market Spilsby Town Council are aiming to make the event even better than last year! For the very latest updates on what is happening check out our special Christmas Switch On...
That is the opinion of local traders, including fish seller Kevin Loadman who says, 'Shoppers deserve better'.
East Lindsey District Council is currently running a British Food Festival promotion, with discount vouchers available to encourage shoppers to buy home produced food at local markets.
Source: Skegness Standard
Public toilets in Spilsby could be managed locally as part of plans announced by East Lindsey District Council in its' public toilets review, but there will be no 20p charge.
The toilets, situated in the centre of town, are part of the eleven public toilets across the District Council has announced it will be looking to discuss the future of with local Town and Parish Councils. Other toilets in the Di...
Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor? Spilsby Town Council wants to hear from you.
If you feel that you could represent your community and make a difference to the lives of people within the town you could be just the right person for the role.
Police are appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision on Thursday night. The collision involved two vehicles, a silver Vauxhall Astra and a white Kia Sportage, on the A16 at East Keal, near Spilsby, just after 10pm.
The driver of the Astra, a man in his 20's has been taken to Hull Royal Infirmary with serious injuries. One passenger, a man in his 20's from the local area was sadly prono...
- Local Restaurant Owner Banned After Food Hygiene Failures
- Scrutiny committee to review county council decision to switch off street lights
- Repairs to listed 19th Century Church complete - but there is still work to be done
- Countdown to 2017 Spilsby Show
- Surgery’s plea over patients not turning up
- Air ambulance called after two adults and two-year-old child hurt in crash on A158
- Five Candidates Put Forward For County Council Elections
- Chinese restaurant owner jailed for £85,000 VAT fraud
- Teen detained for 100mph police pursuit crash
- Spilsby Dubbed Worst Performing Town In East Lindsey
- Council To Poll For New Approach To Local Government in Lincolnshire
- West Keal incident leaves horse rider with serious injury
- Street lighting project for coast and Spilsby enters final phase
- Cubs from Spilsby share anniversary joy with needy
- Get Involved With Cracker Day Crafts!
- Residents Face Issues Accessing Services After Council Office Closure
- Spilsby Switches On For Christmas
- Town Set For Christmas Kickoff
- Town CCTV Improvement Nears Completion
- Local Greengrocer Named As A16 Crash Victim
- Burglar leaves blood splattered on shop window following break-in
- Updated: Man Dies And Two Seriously Injured After Sibsey Collision
- Call Goes Out For Christmas Event
- Free TV help after 4G switch-on in Spilsby
- Council sows seeds of peace at allotments in Spilsby
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.