Spilsby Online - Latest News, Views and Events from around Spilsby

Spilsby Online - Local News, Views and Events

Are you holding an event in Spilsby or the surrounding area? Let us know and we'll put it in our community events calendar and post out to over 2,000 interested people on our Facebook and Twitter social media feeds.

Reporting Problems

FixMyStreet - report, view or discuss local problems

Do you have a problem in your area that you would like to report to the Council but are not sure how, or indeed which Council to contact?  There is a simple solution available for you to use - and it is so good we use it ourselves!

What is FixMyStreet.com?

FixMyStreet.com is an independent, charity run website that logs local problems and passes them on to the relevant authorities.  FixMyStreet.com is primarily for reporting things which are broken or dirty or damaged or dumped, and need fixing, cleaning or clearing, like graffiti, dog fouling, potholes or street lights that don't work - and you can do it quickly and easily.  They even have apps for Android and Apple mobile phones.

One of the best advantages of using the FixMyStreet.com website is that you can see what other local problems have been reported recently to see if the issue you want to report is already being dealt with.  You can also set up local alerts so that you will receive an email every time an issue is reported in the area you select.

What Can I Report?

Things you can report issues with on FixMyStreet.com are:

Abandoned Vehicles Bus Stops Car Parking
Dog Fouling Flyposting Fly tipping
Graffiti Parks/Landscapes Potholes
Public Toilets Roads/Highways Road Traffic Signs
Rubbish (refuse and recycling) Street cleaning Street lighting
Street name plates Traffic Lights Trees

What Can I Not Report, Or Should Not Report using FixMyStreet.com?

If your complaint or issue is urgent you should take it up with the relevant Council directly by telephone or in person.  You can contact Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 552222 or East Lindsey District Council on 01507 601111.  To save inconvenience please ensure you contact the correct Council - more details can be found on our "Who Do I Contact?" page.

FixMyStreet.com is run by the charity MySociety and has no direct relationship with SpilsbyOnline.

Share |