Crime and Community Safety: Spilsby News» View All News
Lincolnshire Police are appealing for information to help find Gareth Pinder. Gareth, 43, was last seen yesterday morning (3rd August) leaving an address in Spilsby but did not attend work in the Skegness area shortly after.
A family have been left devastated after thieves ransacked their home near Spilsby - taking items of sentimental value with them. Chloe Kimberley Cox, who lives in an adjoining flat to her parents' home in Toynton All Saints, said the culprits gained access via her bedroom window, which had been left ajar.
Source: Lincolnshire Live
Two men from Surrey and Oxfordshire and a juvenile from Wokingham appeared at Lincoln Magistrates Court recently and pleaded guilty to hunting hares with dogs. This related to an allegation of hare coursing at Toynton St Peter, near Spilsby, three weeks earlier, on 28th January.
Source: Lincolnshire Today
Emergency services in Lincolnshire have called for military backup after the county was carpeted by snow. The Army and RAF have been enlisted to help reach vulnerable people stranded by heavy snowfall.
Source: BBC News
Almost half of drivers were breaking the speed limit on one of Horncastle's busiest roads in just eight days last September and October. A reactive speed sign owned by Horncastle Town Council 'clocked' 39,995 drivers on Jubilee Way.
Source: Horncastle News
- ‘A terrible tragedy’ - calls to improve road after woman dies in bus crash
- Over limit driver from Spilsby claims he was ‘hit by ambulance’
- Police warn residents of men leafletting in Horncastle and Spilsby area
- Firefighters called to six Lincolnshire kitchen fires in three days
- Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fatal Accident
- Air ambulance called after two adults and two-year-old child hurt in crash on A158
- Chinese restaurant owner jailed for £85,000 VAT fraud
- Teen detained for 100mph police pursuit crash
- West Keal incident leaves horse rider with serious injury
- Lincolnshire coast storm surge warning leads to military help
- Street lighting project for coast and Spilsby enters final phase
- Local Greengrocer Named As A16 Crash Victim
- Burglar leaves blood splattered on shop window following break-in
- Updated: Man Dies And Two Seriously Injured After Sibsey Collision
- Skegness Magistrates’ Court to close on Friday
- Police Renew Appeal For Information After A16 Driver Dies
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- Update: Suspicious incident was misunderstanding
- Man dies and another seriously injured after two accidents in the last week
- \'Badman\' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- Man found dead in tent on Skegness beach
- Man builds his own Brexit border control out of wheelie bins
- Man Dies After A16 Collision
- Man Dies In Little Steeping House Fire
- Leaking petrol and flying sparks - hero describes horror crash scene as he helped trapped woman
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.