Crime and Community Safety: Spilsby News» View All News
Lincolnshire Police are appealing for dashcam footage, CCTV footage and witnesses to a burglary at the Post Office in Main Road, East Keal. Two suspects entered the Post Office at around 11pm on Friday June 21st and made off with the till and also a quantity of cigarettes which were later recovered close to the scene.
Lincolnshire Police are reminding cash machine users to be vigilant when using ATMs after a number of cash traps have been found in the county. Cash traps were found on the two ATMs at Barclays Bank in Boston on two occasions in the past two weeks.
Lincolnshire Police are appealing for witnesses to a house burglary that took place in Spilsby between 18th and 22nd April. A house on Reynard Street was targeted, and a safe was taken.
Police have confirmed that a local man in his 50s has died after a collision in Stickney on Wednesday. The collision between a black BMW convertible and a blue VW van occurred around 7:20pm on Midville Road, Stickney. Three people were seriously injured and taken to Boston Pilgrim Hospital for treatment. A local man in his 50s was later confirmed to have died.
A family have been left devastated after thieves ransacked their home near Spilsby - taking items of sentimental value with them. Chloe Kimberley Cox, who lives in an adjoining flat to her parents' home in Toynton All Saints, said the culprits gained access via her bedroom window, which had been left ajar.
Source: Lincolnshire Live
- Concerns for missing Spilsby man
- Local Man Dies After Stickney Collision
- Appeal to help find missing Gareth Pinder
- Family shocked to return home to find house ransacked
- Hare coursing dogs to be re-homed
- UK snow: Lincolnshire police calls in military
- Almost half of drivers breaking speed limit on Horncastle roads
- ‘A terrible tragedy’ - calls to improve road after woman dies in bus crash
- Over limit driver from Spilsby claims he was ‘hit by ambulance’
- Police warn residents of men leafletting in Horncastle and Spilsby area
- Firefighters called to six Lincolnshire kitchen fires in three days
- Police Appeal For Witnesses After Fatal Accident
- Air ambulance called after two adults and two-year-old child hurt in crash on A158
- Chinese restaurant owner jailed for £85,000 VAT fraud
- Teen detained for 100mph police pursuit crash
- West Keal incident leaves horse rider with serious injury
- Lincolnshire coast storm surge warning leads to military help
- Street lighting project for coast and Spilsby enters final phase
- Local Greengrocer Named As A16 Crash Victim
- Burglar leaves blood splattered on shop window following break-in
- Updated: Man Dies And Two Seriously Injured After Sibsey Collision
- Skegness Magistrates’ Court to close on Friday
- Police Renew Appeal For Information After A16 Driver Dies
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- Update: Suspicious incident was misunderstanding
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.