East Lindsey District Council: Spilsby News» View All News
East Lindsey District Council is inviting residents, businesses and interested parties to have their say on its draft budget proposals for 2019/20. The District Council continues to be faced with significant financial challenges over the coming years, with 2019/20 being the final year of the four-year grant settlement agreed by Government in 2016, and ongoing uncertainty over the amount of business...
East Lindsey residents are being reminded to check their bin collection schedule for the Christmas and New Year period. For some households there will be a change in collection day, as is usual at this time of year. No collections will be made on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
East Lindsey District Council has confirmed the appointment of Rob Barlow as Chief Executive. Rob Barlow, who has been the Council's Deputy Chief Executive since 2010, will take up the position with immediate effect. Rob has been Joint Acting Chief Executive for the past two months and replaces Stuart Davy who retired from the Council in October.
Electric vehicle drivers will soon be able to charge their vehicles at a number of the car parks across East Lindsey after the District Council secured over £64,000 of grant funding to install chargepoints - including in Spilsby. The installation, which will benefit both residents and visitors coming to the Post Office Lane car park in Spilsby, has been part funded through the Government's Onstr...
Local independent shops in Spilsby can now apply for grants to improve their shop fronts as part of a scheme run by East Lindsey District Council. Shops in Spilsby as well as those in Alford, Coningsby, Horncastle, Louth, Mablethorpe, Skegness and Sutton on Sea are eligible to apply for grants to restore and reinstate traditional shop fronts. Businesses are able to apply for 60% funding between &...
- 3,000 new East Lindsey homes ‘need local priority’
- East Lindsey Chief Executive Announces Retirement
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Bin Collections Halted For Friday
- Have say on Council Tax Support scheme in East Lindsey
- No charge to spend a penny in Spilsby
- Local Restaurant Owner Banned After Food Hygiene Failures
- Spilsby Dubbed Worst Performing Town In East Lindsey
- Narrow vote on traveller site plan for Burgh-le-Marsh
- Residents Face Issues Accessing Services After Council Office Closure
- Travellers sites suggested for three Lincolnshire coastal towns
- Have your say on East Lindsey car parking charges
- ‘Surprise interlude’ at East Lindsey planning meeting
- Council backs consultation on Mayoral Combined Authority
- District Council agrees draft Local Plan for consultation with residents
- Council Proposals Could See Spilsby Access Point Closed Or Hours Reduced
- Fury over proposed Traveller and Gypsy sites in East Lindsey
- Neighbours fear zoo's Bengal tigers could escape and attack them
- Free car parking U-turn in East Lindsey brings welcome boost to businesses
- Council Issue Warning Over Council Tax Scam
- Bin Collections - Don't Forget To Get Your Bin Out!
- Plans to extend season in Skegness to cover Christmas revealed by MP
- Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service hits back over proposals to cut funding
- Tough Savings Required For District Council
- Free parking back on Council's agenda
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.