East Lindsey District Council: Spilsby News» View All News
Time is running out to register to vote in the District and Parish elections on 2nd May 2019 - if you aren't registered you will not be able to vote. Registering to vote is quick and easy to do. All you need is to fill in your name, address, date of birth and a few other details on the Register to Vote website. You would also need your national insurance (NI) number which can be found on...
Three candidates have been nominated for election as the District Councillor for Spilsby. Current District Councillor Rod Williams is standing again as the Conservative Party candidate and is joined by Laura Stephenson (Labour Party) and David Mangion as an independent candidate.
East Lindsey District Council has announced it is launching a virtual car parking permit scheme. From April 1, anyone purchasing a parking permit in East Lindsey will have the ability to set up an online account that can be updated as necessary throughout the duration of the permit. Previously, car parking permits would have been issued to be displayed in the vehicle.
East Lindsey District Council is inviting residents, businesses and interested parties to have their say on its draft budget proposals for 2019/20. The District Council continues to be faced with significant financial challenges over the coming years, with 2019/20 being the final year of the four-year grant settlement agreed by Government in 2016, and ongoing uncertainty over the amount of business rat...
East Lindsey residents are being reminded to check their bin collection schedule for the Christmas and New Year period. For some households there will be a change in collection day, as is usual at this time of year. No collections will be made on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- Council confirms appointment of next Chief Executive
- Electric vehicle charging points to be installed in Spilsby car park
- Shop Front Grants Now Open
- 3,000 new East Lindsey homes ‘need local priority’
- East Lindsey Chief Executive Announces Retirement
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Bin Collections Halted For Friday
- Have say on Council Tax Support scheme in East Lindsey
- No charge to spend a penny in Spilsby
- Local Restaurant Owner Banned After Food Hygiene Failures
- Spilsby Dubbed Worst Performing Town In East Lindsey
- Narrow vote on traveller site plan for Burgh-le-Marsh
- Residents Face Issues Accessing Services After Council Office Closure
- Travellers sites suggested for three Lincolnshire coastal towns
- Have your say on East Lindsey car parking charges
- ‘Surprise interlude’ at East Lindsey planning meeting
- Council backs consultation on Mayoral Combined Authority
- District Council agrees draft Local Plan for consultation with residents
- Council Proposals Could See Spilsby Access Point Closed Or Hours Reduced
- Fury over proposed Traveller and Gypsy sites in East Lindsey
- Neighbours fear zoo's Bengal tigers could escape and attack them
- Free car parking U-turn in East Lindsey brings welcome boost to businesses
- Council Issue Warning Over Council Tax Scam
- Bin Collections - Don't Forget To Get Your Bin Out!
- Plans to extend season in Skegness to cover Christmas revealed by MP
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.