East Lindsey District Council: Spilsby News» View All News
Money is available to support local community-based projects in the local area in the Spilsby area. East Lindsey District Council's Councillors' Community Grants Scheme allocates each District Councillor £1,000 to award to community-based projects which benefit residents in their Ward. Applications can be made buy not-for-profit formally governed groups.
Independent candidate David Mangion has been elected as the District Councillor for Spilsby ward, with Jim Swanson re-elected as District Councillor for Halton Holegate ward. David Mangion, who is also a Councillor on Spilsby Town Council, was elected with 274 votes compared to outgoing Conservative District Councillor, Rod Williams, who scored 181 votes. In third place was Laura Stephenson repre...
East Lindsey District Council has announced it is launching a virtual car parking permit scheme. From April 1, anyone purchasing a parking permit in East Lindsey will have the ability to set up an online account that can be updated as necessary throughout the duration of the permit. Previously, car parking permits would have been issued to be displayed in the vehicle.
East Lindsey District Council is inviting residents, businesses and interested parties to have their say on its draft budget proposals for 2019/20. The District Council continues to be faced with significant financial challenges over the coming years, with 2019/20 being the final year of the four-year grant settlement agreed by Government in 2016, and ongoing uncertainty over the amount of business rat...
East Lindsey residents are being reminded to check their bin collection schedule for the Christmas and New Year period. For some households there will be a change in collection day, as is usual at this time of year. No collections will be made on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- Car Parking Permits Go Virtual
- District Council seeks views on proposed Budget
- Residents reminded to check their bin collections over Christmas and New Year
- Council confirms appointment of next Chief Executive
- Electric vehicle charging points to be installed in Spilsby car park
- Shop Front Grants Now Open
- 3,000 new East Lindsey homes ‘need local priority’
- East Lindsey Chief Executive Announces Retirement
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Bin Collections Halted For Friday
- Have say on Council Tax Support scheme in East Lindsey
- No charge to spend a penny in Spilsby
- Local Restaurant Owner Banned After Food Hygiene Failures
- Spilsby Dubbed Worst Performing Town In East Lindsey
- Narrow vote on traveller site plan for Burgh-le-Marsh
- Residents Face Issues Accessing Services After Council Office Closure
- Travellers sites suggested for three Lincolnshire coastal towns
- Have your say on East Lindsey car parking charges
- ‘Surprise interlude’ at East Lindsey planning meeting
- Council backs consultation on Mayoral Combined Authority
- District Council agrees draft Local Plan for consultation with residents
- Council Proposals Could See Spilsby Access Point Closed Or Hours Reduced
- Fury over proposed Traveller and Gypsy sites in East Lindsey
- Neighbours fear zoo's Bengal tigers could escape and attack them
- Free car parking U-turn in East Lindsey brings welcome boost to businesses
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.