East Lindsey District Council: Spilsby News» View All News
East Lindsey District Council have announced a new £120,000 Shop Front Grant Scheme will launch in July, aiming to help independent shop owners to improve their shop fronts in towns across East Lindsey.
The Council agreed £120,000 of funding to the scheme in its 2018/ 19 budget and it has now agreed the criteria...
Some residents in Spilsby and the surrounding area will have their bin collections delayed due to the adverse weather this Friday.
East Lindsey District Council has confirmed that there will be no waste collections on Friday 2nd March 2018, which affects some areas of Spilsby and the surrounding area. The Council has requested that if your bin needs emptying you should leave it in a visible locat...
Residents in East Lindsey are being asked for their views on the local Council Tax Support Scheme.
East Lindsey District Council is asking for the views of local people on its proposed 2018/19 Support Scheme through a consultation exercise taking place between September 29 and October 25.
Source: Horncastle News
Public toilets in Spilsby could be managed locally as part of plans announced by East Lindsey District Council in its' public toilets review, but there will be no 20p charge.
The toilets, situated in the centre of town, are part of the eleven public toilets across the District Council has announced it will be looking to discuss the future of with local Town and Parish Councils. Other toilets in the Di...
The operator of an Indian Restaurant in Spilsby has been banned from running a food business and ordered to pay £1,300 for breaching food hygiene standards, following a successful prosecution by East Lindsey District Council.
Mr Mohammed Mayub, who runs the Café Nasim Indian Restaurant on Stones Lane, was visited by Food Safety Officers from East Lindsey District Council in February 2017. ...
- Spilsby Dubbed Worst Performing Town In East Lindsey
- Narrow vote on traveller site plan for Burgh-le-Marsh
- Residents Face Issues Accessing Services After Council Office Closure
- Travellers sites suggested for three Lincolnshire coastal towns
- Have your say on East Lindsey car parking charges
- ‘Surprise interlude’ at East Lindsey planning meeting
- Council backs consultation on Mayoral Combined Authority
- District Council agrees draft Local Plan for consultation with residents
- Council Proposals Could See Spilsby Access Point Closed Or Hours Reduced
- Fury over proposed Traveller and Gypsy sites in East Lindsey
- Neighbours fear zoo's Bengal tigers could escape and attack them
- Free car parking U-turn in East Lindsey brings welcome boost to businesses
- Council Issue Warning Over Council Tax Scam
- Bin Collections - Don't Forget To Get Your Bin Out!
- Plans to extend season in Skegness to cover Christmas revealed by MP
- Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service hits back over proposals to cut funding
- Tough Savings Required For District Council
- Free parking back on Council's agenda
- Parking charges review in Lincolnshire district delayed
- District Council to consider plan to restore 14 free car parks
- ELDC accused of ‘Throwing money down the pan’ by Horncastle councillors
- Council confirms a number of bids received Skegness Pier Field
- Devolution plan for Greater Lincolnshire is "exciting and important"
- Review of controversial car parking charges in Lincolnshire market towns
- Inspector backs rejection of 970 homes in Louth
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.