Organising a local event? Let us know and we will add it to our community calendar, ensuring our site visitors can find out about it, as well as publishing details on social media to a wide local audience. All community calendar events are included free of charge. Find out more or submit your event now!
East Lindsey District Council: Spilsby News» View All News
Local independent shops in Spilsby can now apply for grants to improve their shop fronts as part of a scheme run by East Lindsey District Council.
Shops in Spilsby as well as those in Alford, Coningsby, Horncastle, Louth, Mablethorpe, Skegness and Sutton on Sea are eligible to apply for grants to restore and reinstate traditional shop fronts. Businesses are able to apply for 60% funding between...
A senior councillor says the Local Plan due to go before East Lindsey District Council next week is a 'good plan', which 'clears some of the mystique' around planning, but added there needs to be an emphasis on affordable housing for local people.
The plan includes a requirement to build 7,819 houses over the next 13 years, with consent already given to 1,257 developments on the coast and 3,118 inl...
Source: Lincolnshire Reporter
The Chief Executive of East Lindsey District Council, Stuart Davy, has announced that he is to retire later this year after ten years with the Council.
Stuart will officially leave the Council on September 28, 2018, having been with the Council since 2008.
East Lindsey District Council have announced a new £120,000 Shop Front Grant Scheme will launch in July, aiming to help independent shop owners to improve their shop fronts in towns across East Lindsey.
The Council agreed £120,000 of funding to the scheme in its 2018/ 19 budget and it has now agreed the criteria for...
Some residents in Spilsby and the surrounding area will have their bin collections delayed due to the adverse weather this Friday.
East Lindsey District Council has confirmed that there will be no waste collections on Friday 2nd March 2018, which affects some areas of Spilsby and the surrounding area. The Council has requested that if your bin needs emptying you should leave it in a visible locat...
- Have say on Council Tax Support scheme in East Lindsey
- No charge to spend a penny in Spilsby
- Local Restaurant Owner Banned After Food Hygiene Failures
- Spilsby Dubbed Worst Performing Town In East Lindsey
- Narrow vote on traveller site plan for Burgh-le-Marsh
- Residents Face Issues Accessing Services After Council Office Closure
- Travellers sites suggested for three Lincolnshire coastal towns
- Have your say on East Lindsey car parking charges
- ‘Surprise interlude’ at East Lindsey planning meeting
- Council backs consultation on Mayoral Combined Authority
- District Council agrees draft Local Plan for consultation with residents
- Council Proposals Could See Spilsby Access Point Closed Or Hours Reduced
- Fury over proposed Traveller and Gypsy sites in East Lindsey
- Neighbours fear zoo's Bengal tigers could escape and attack them
- Free car parking U-turn in East Lindsey brings welcome boost to businesses
- Council Issue Warning Over Council Tax Scam
- Bin Collections - Don't Forget To Get Your Bin Out!
- Plans to extend season in Skegness to cover Christmas revealed by MP
- Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service hits back over proposals to cut funding
- Tough Savings Required For District Council
- Free parking back on Council's agenda
- Parking charges review in Lincolnshire district delayed
- District Council to consider plan to restore 14 free car parks
- ELDC accused of ‘Throwing money down the pan’ by Horncastle councillors
- Council confirms a number of bids received Skegness Pier Field
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.