Education: Spilsby News» View All News
King Edward VI Academy and Eresby School we are looking for new governors to support the schools. The academy schools, operated by the David Ross Education Trust (DRET), are looking for governors to work closely with the schools to support their goal of "broadening the horizons of young people through a world-class education, equipping our students with the skills and experiences to become their...
Source: Faye Grimmer
Plans have been submitted for a major expansion of a special educational needs school in Spilsby as part of £50 million investment in the county. Lincolnshire County Council has applied to its planning department to create a new two-storey building including five classrooms, a science lab and an ICT centre as well as breakout rooms, staff and meeting rooms, a new hall, and changing and toilet fac...
Source: Lincolnshire Reporter
Local parents and carers are being surveyed about their childcare experiences to ensure there are enough places available and to support future needs. Councillor Mrs Patricia Bradwell, Executive Councillor for Children's Services explained: "Throughout the year we work to do whatever we can to support local childcare providers to offer childcare services parents need and want. Part of this work inclu...
Offers for places at secondary schools have been sent out to parents today with a high percentage receiving their first choice. Parents who have applied for secondary school places for their children today can log-in to the county council's website to see their offer. More than 4000 parents have already got their offers in this way today. For those who did not use our online system (only 4% of ap...
Schoolchildren from Alford and Partney got a taste of opera last week as Garsington Opera members visited schools. Partney C of E Aided School and Huttoft Primary School were visited by members of the Garsington Opera for a singing and operatic workshop.
Source: Skegness Standard
- Parents Reminded To Collect Their Primary School Offers
- Local Special School Included In Good Schools Guide
- Outstanding result for Spilsby special school
- Local Primary Kids To Benefit From New Kitchen
- A-level results 2015: Principal at King Edward VI Academy, Spilsby pleased with positive results
- Lincolnshire primary schools 'first to change term dates'
- Olympic swimmer Jo inspires school
- Blanshard rows to gold in national championships
- Local Rower Benefits From Trust Scholarship
- School helper Tove is still volunteering at 90
- Don't miss out on a primary school place for your child
- Stickney school closed to some pupils for a second day due to strike action by teachers
- Dinosaur Madness At Spilsby Primary School
- Impressive success stories at King Edward VI Academy
- King Edward VI Academy celebrates outstanding success
- Students Receive Olympian Masterclass
- Academy Futsal National Championships dreams end
- Sporting Success for King Edward Academy
- Work starts on neglected patch
- Spilsby girl, 8, honoured after impressing at conference
- King Edward hosts special Remembrance event
- New mural is icing on cake for school open day
- Teachers strike to affect schools in Skegness, Spilsby and Alford
- Industrial action means possible school closures for parents
- Teachers across Lincolnshire set to strike on October 1
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.