The District Councillor Surgery due to be held on 21 August 2019 has been cancelled. The next Surgery will be held in the Conference Hall in Franklin Hall on 4 September.
Events: Spilsby News» View All News
The Spilsby National Citizen Service (NCS) team will host the second annual Picnic in the Park in conjunction with Spilsby Town Council. It will be a day packed with fun and games suitable for all the family, and it's free entry! There will be fun for all the family with games, raffle, stalls, entertainment, bouncy castle and a colour run!
Spilsby Community Cinema are looking to improve the experience for cinema-goers by giving the audience the power to decide what films are to be shown. Flix In The Stix are offering these films from October - December and the group would like to ask you to give your preferred 4 films from the mainstream ones below and your 2 preferred ones from the Christmas selection.
Visitors to a National Trust property near Spilsby can enjoy a new exhibition from a Lincolnshire-based art group. The exhibition - entitled An Eye for Colour - will be on display in the Orchard Gallery at Gunby Estate, Hall and Gardens from Monday, April 1, to Monday, April 15 (11am-5pm daily).
Source: Skegness Standard
Spilsby will be kicking off its' Christmas season with its' "Once Upon a Christmas in Spilsby" event. The festivities begin with Spilsby Rotary's Cracker Day from 10am to 2pm in the Franklin Hall.
The countdown to Christmas starts in Spilsby on Saturday 1st December 2018. Spilsby Town Council, Rotary and the Spilsby Business Partnership are working in partnership to help kick off the festive season with a bang at their "Once Upon a Christmas in Spilsby" event.
- Still time to book for free community Christmas meal in Spilsby
- Spilsby set to kick off Christmas season
- Christmas Event to mark start of festive season
- Ringing Remembers in Old Bolingbroke
- Spilsby Theatre To Host Zombie Walk and Pumpkin Party
- Spilsby Show Is Go
- Heavy Horse Charity Race Night Cancelled
- Countdown to the Spilsby Show
- Annual rose day returns at Gunby Hall
- Trail to launch commemorating Spilsby\'s Sir John Franklin
- Town Revving Up For Bike Night
- SO Festival ‘snub’ for inland communities
- Film Night Funding Success
- Film Night In Spilsby
- Spilsby set to welcome in the festive season
- Call for Christmas Market Stallholders
- UK\'s only flying Lancaster back in the air after \'major\' overhaul
- Countdown to 2017 Spilsby Show
- Get Involved With Cracker Day Crafts!
- Concern after signs promoting Medieval Day near Spilsby are removed
- Flyover Tops Off Fantastic Show
- Spilsby Show Set For Go
- Spilsby Show To Feature Rare Triple Flypast
- Spilsby Show Promises Bumper Event
- Roll Up! SO Festival Set To Visit Spilsby
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.