Events: Spilsby News» View All News
A National Trust property near Spilsby is making preparations for its annual Rose Day celebrations.
Gunby Hall, Estate and Gardens, will hold its Rose Day on Sunday, June 24, from 11am to 5pm.
Source: Skegness Standard
A Trail will be launched in Spilsby as part of the Lincolnshire Wolds Walking Festival, to celebrate the life and achievements of the arctic explorer, Sir John Franklin.
Franklin was born in Spilsby in 1786 and was raised in the town, later being educated at Louth Grammar School, but by the age of 14 he had joined the Royal Navy as a 'first class volunteer'. Over the coming years he was involved in e...
Spilsby is revving up to hold its' annual night on Tuesday (22nd May 2018) from 5pm, featuring the very best of classic and modern motorcycles.
Always popular with bikers and the general public alike the Spilsby Bike Night is one of the highlights of the Spilsby calendar, with many hundreds of visitors attending and many different bikes, from 1930's classics to modern sports and tourers.
East Lindsey District Council has come under fire for not doing more to ensure the popular SO Festival continues to benefit inland towns and villages.
The Festival had become a popular event across the district with towns like Horncastle, Louth and Alford staging events, alongside coastal resorts.
Source: Horncastle News
Spilsby can look forward to a monthly film night after funding was secured for the event for the next 12 months.
The Spilsby Community Plan Group was seeking funding to bring a monthly film night to the town after this revealed as one of the most requested items by residents at the Community Day held in 2017. The group has successfully obtained sufficient funding from the Big Lottery Fund to...
- Film Night In Spilsby
- Spilsby set to welcome in the festive season
- Call for Christmas Market Stallholders
- UK\'s only flying Lancaster back in the air after \'major\' overhaul
- Countdown to 2017 Spilsby Show
- Get Involved With Cracker Day Crafts!
- Concern after signs promoting Medieval Day near Spilsby are removed
- Flyover Tops Off Fantastic Show
- Spilsby Show Set For Go
- Spilsby Show To Feature Rare Triple Flypast
- Spilsby Show Promises Bumper Event
- Roll Up! SO Festival Set To Visit Spilsby
- Friskney Show: Funnel cloud lifts inflatable slide
- Axed air display back at RAF Scampton in 2017
- Come and join Queen’s birthday bash in Spilsby
- Ambassadors wanted for SO Festival 2016
- Christmas Fair at Spilsby Clinic
- Local Kickboxing Group Celebrates Success
- Hall holds First World War battle exhibition
- Spilsby Show - Fun For All The Family!
- SO Festival To Visit Spilsby
- Vulcan aircraft takes off ahead of farewell season
- Counting down to Spilsby Bike Night
- Homemade cider on offer at Stickford Cyderfest
- Batemans supporting Linkage Trust
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.