Events: Spilsby News» View All News
Visitors to a National Trust property near Spilsby can enjoy a new exhibition from a Lincolnshire-based art group. The exhibition - entitled An Eye for Colour - will be on display in the Orchard Gallery at Gunby Estate, Hall and Gardens from Monday, April 1, to Monday, April 15 (11am-5pm daily).
Source: Skegness Standard
Spilsby will be kicking off its' Christmas season with its' "Once Upon a Christmas in Spilsby" event. The festivities begin with Spilsby Rotary's Cracker Day from 10am to 2pm in the Franklin Hall.
The countdown to Christmas starts in Spilsby on Saturday 1st December 2018. Spilsby Town Council, Rotary and the Spilsby Business Partnership are working in partnership to help kick off the festive season with a bang at their "Once Upon a Christmas in Spilsby" event.
Following a taster session by Bell Ringers from Coningsby at the Parish Church in Old Bolingbroke last Easter, a number of locals expressed an interest in learning to ring the Church Bells and form a local band. The bells haven't been rung regularly at Old Bolingbroke for many years. With the continued assistance of the Coningsby ringers, a team of around ten learners have been trained to ring t...
Following from the successful Zombie Walk last year, Spilsby Theatre and teaming up with Spilsby and Hundleby Walkers are Welcome to create another fun, spooky night in Spilsby. This year a short circular "Zombie Walk" around the town will leave the theatre car park at 7pm and will return for a pumpkin party with music, entertainment and a mummy wrap competition with prizes.
- Spilsby Theatre To Host Zombie Walk and Pumpkin Party
- Spilsby Show Is Go
- Heavy Horse Charity Race Night Cancelled
- Countdown to the Spilsby Show
- Annual rose day returns at Gunby Hall
- Trail to launch commemorating Spilsby\'s Sir John Franklin
- Town Revving Up For Bike Night
- SO Festival ‘snub’ for inland communities
- Film Night Funding Success
- Film Night In Spilsby
- Spilsby set to welcome in the festive season
- Call for Christmas Market Stallholders
- UK\'s only flying Lancaster back in the air after \'major\' overhaul
- Countdown to 2017 Spilsby Show
- Get Involved With Cracker Day Crafts!
- Concern after signs promoting Medieval Day near Spilsby are removed
- Flyover Tops Off Fantastic Show
- Spilsby Show Set For Go
- Spilsby Show To Feature Rare Triple Flypast
- Spilsby Show Promises Bumper Event
- Roll Up! SO Festival Set To Visit Spilsby
- Friskney Show: Funnel cloud lifts inflatable slide
- Axed air display back at RAF Scampton in 2017
- Come and join Queen’s birthday bash in Spilsby
- Ambassadors wanted for SO Festival 2016
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.