The District Councillor Surgery due to be held on 21 August 2019 has been cancelled. The next Surgery will be held in the Conference Hall in Franklin Hall on 4 September.
Health: Spilsby News» View All News
Lincolnshire's NHS has begun a listening exercise giving residents the chance to get involved in the transformation of the county's health and care services. The 'Healthy Conversation 2019' is a way for Lincolnshire's public to share their views on NHS services and for them to be heard and considered as these services are developed for the future.
Hospitals in Lincolnshire have failed to meet all their waiting time targets. United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (UHLT), which runs hospitals in Lincoln, Grantham and Boston, missed its targets for cancer care, accident and emergency and planned operations.
Source: BBC News
An appeal is being made to patients at Spilsby Surgery after the latest figures revealed just how many people are not turning up for appointments. In January, 165 patients did not attend (DNA), in February there were 145 DNAs (including six who missed more than one appointment), in March 205 DNAs (including 12 who did not attend more than one appointment), and in April, although the DNA figure dropped ...
Source: Skegness Standard
Lives will be put at risk if a town does not reopen its only doctor's surgery, a councillor is claiming. Around 2,000 patients are without a doctor after Wainfleet surgery had its registration suspended by the Care Quality Commission last month over concerns for patient safety.
Source: Lincolnshire Live
- Lincolnshire health bosses look to Europe to plug GP shortage
- MP backs moves to solve GP shortage
- Lifeline for people recovering from illness ‘suspended’ in Spilsby
- Mums fear maternity merger will lead to deaths
- Maternity wing takes shape at Pilgrim Hospital
- Scarlet fever cases on the rise again in Lincolnshire
- Lincoln County Hospital norovirus outbreak hits nine wards
- Spilsby Surgery To Support Junior Doctors Action
- Concerns over doctor numbers
- Meningitis B vaccinations start for all newborns
- Further warnings to be safe in warm weather as emergency service calls rise by 1,000
- Lincolnshire hospitals to recruit 100 new nurses
- Residents encouraged to get their flu jab early this autumn
- Health checks bus success
- Age UK Offer Heatwave Advice
- Spilsby man & family in £5k NHS boost
- Health scheme improves lives
- Patient in Lincolnshire ambulance crash dies
- Improved Health Visiting Service for Parents in Spilsby
- Virtual Gym To Visit Spilsby
- Alarm Raised Over Poisonous Bangle
- Food Hygiene - There Is Safety In Numbers This Christmas
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.