Lincolnshire County Council: Spilsby News» View All News
Night-time resurfacing works to replace the worn-out road surface on each leg of Gunby Roundabout, along with a stretch of the eastbound A158, will start on Monday 9 September. The total programme of works is expected to last for eight weeks, subject to suitable weather conditions, with the works being carried out in phases. The closures will be in place from 7pm to 6am, Monday to...
Offers of primary school places have been sent out to parents who applied to Lincolnshire County Council with the majority of children offered a place at a primary school of their choice this year. Along with the rest of the country, Lincolnshire has experienced high numbers of families wanting their children to start school in September. There are around 7,500 children wanting a school place this year...
Nominations are now open across the county for you to nominate your Good Citizens of 2019. Across Lincolnshire, there are thousands of people going the extra mile to support individuals, groups and communities. This might be done through raising money, looking after the environment or simply being a good neighbour, and Lincolnshire County Council want to hear about our local heroes.
Lincolnshire County Council is inviting residents to help name the gritters that will be out and about on Lincolnshire's roads - can you do better than Gritty McGritface and Spread-ie Mercury? A number of counties have already come up with some great names for their gritters, but we're sure Lincolnshire can do better.Councillor Clio Perraton-Williams, Executive Support Councillor for ...
Adverse weather continues to keep local schools closed with both King Edward VI Academy and Spilsby Primary announcing they will remain closed on Friday 2nd March. Spilsby Primary School states that the decision to remain closed on Friday is due to advice taken from a multi-agency team working across Lincolnshire and is to ensure the safety of staff and students alike.
- Gritters make back-to-back runs as snow hits Lincolnshire
- Local Schools Shut Due To Weather
- Boston ‘most negative’ about street light changes but Lincolnshire has a dim-view as a whole
- Council nets extra £1.7m to tackle an estimated 30,000 potholes
- Scrutiny committee to review county council decision to switch off street lights
- Five Candidates Put Forward For County Council Elections
- Council To Poll For New Approach To Local Government in Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire County Council rejects devolution deal that would bring £450million into the county
- Lincolnshire heritage attractions face council funding axe
- Skegness and Spilsby fail to feature in promotional video
- \'We\'re still suffering\' - Serco contract continues to cause chaos in schools
- Firefighters could be driving gritting lorries when the roads ice up in winter
- Partney Roundabout Shut For Next Four Nights
- Grass mowing services in Lincolnshire cut to save money
- Deputy Leader of Lincolnshire County Council appointed commissioner at Rotherham Council
- Serco boss apologises for Lincolnshire school payment errors
- Have your say on the future of your fire and rescue service
- Lights Out! Council Confirms Street Light Changes
- Secondary School Offers Available Online From 1 March
- Lincolnshire County Council computer systems restored
- Lincolnshire County Council hit by £1m malware demand
- Lincolnshire County Council Hit By Serious Ransomware Attack
- Lincolnshire County Council hit by suspected security incident
- Lincolnshire County Council to increase tax by maximum amount allowed
- County Council Seeks Views On Future Of Services
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.