We have had some issues with residents and businesses contacting us by email where the email has gone astray. This was caused by our support system provider losing quite a number of emails, only some of which we have been able to recover. This has now been resolved and you can contact us using the "Contact" button at the top right of the screen. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Spilsby News: Spilsby News» View All News
The Great War Memorial Plaque of a young soldier from Spilsby who died at Ypres in 1915 will return 'home' this Saturday (20th October).
The commemoration by David Morris MP and Victoria Atkins MP will take place at the war memorial outside St James Church Spilsby at 10:00am, before it is presented to Franklin Hall where it will be on permanent display. All are welcome to attend the war memorial...
Spilsby Primary Academy is shut today (Monday) due to storm damage over the weekend.
The school building suffered storm damage in which rain entered the roof and damaged the fire alarm system meaning the school is unable to open. Children who have been dropped off have been sent home.
Barclays Bank have announced proposals to close their Spilsby branch later this year.
The branch, on High Street in the town, is set to close on 23rd of November 2018 after the bank reported a 9% drop in counter transactions carried out in the past 24 months.
Saturday's showing of the classic film "The Third Man" is cancelled due to the weather.
The film, starring Orson Welles, was due to be shown at The Franklin Hall on Saturday 3rd March at 7pm, as part of the Spilsby Community Led Plan's Film Night. However, after consultation with the providers the organisers have taken the decision to cancel the showing.
Spilsby Primary School and King Edward VI Academy are among a number of local schools to have announced that they will remain closed for a second day on Thursday due to the weather.
The school have made the decision based on advice received from a number of different agencies in order to ensure the safety of pupils and staff.
- It’s curtain down on Christmas at Spilsby theatre
- Shoppers in Spilsby ‘deserve better’
- Cubs from Spilsby share anniversary joy with needy
- Free TV help after 4G switch-on in Spilsby
- Electricity Work May Cause Traffic Delays
- Comedian Dara Ó Briain supports calls for Spilsby Theatre to be saved
- Green light for Triton Knoll windfarm power plans
- Twinning association needs 10 more adults to make Germany trip happen
- High Hopes After White Hart Sale
- Robin Hood Car Park Site Set To Be Auctioned
- White Hart Hotel Set For Auction
- Lincolnshire National Trust property forms its own choir
- Help save Christmas trip for Spilsby group
- Historic lawn tennis club could face closure
- New Caravan and Camping Park Opens
- Mobile Phone Customers Out Of Service
- Town Lights Beacon To Celebrate Queen's 90th Birthday
- Mother of boy with rare condition to host vigil to "death of care"
- Your help could be a lifeline to others in Spilsby area
- George Osborne announces Lincolnshire devolution deal
- Spilsby Post Office Move Confirmed
- Save Our Shires plea at horse centre
- Panto Week To Kick Off With Gala Opening
- Spilsby Theatre step closer to returning to former glory
- Boy’s gift to children’s holiday home in Skegness
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.