Spilsby News: Spilsby News» View All News
Spilsby Theatre has been highlighted by the Theatres Trust as one of those under threat of closure, redevelopment or demolition. The theatre was...
Source: BBC News
Local residents, community groups and businesses are being encouraged to come together on Tuesday evening (28th January) to discuss the future vitality and viability of Spilsby following the publication of a new report. Spilsby is an attractive town with promise. We were encouraged by the generation of ideas at the workshop and by the visit to the town itself. This does not mean that all is...
For the whole of January and February, new traders can join the regulars on Mondays in the Market Place for just £10 - a saving of £5. The weekly market takes place in the Market Place on Mondays and stalls have included an auctioneer, freshly baked bread and cakes, locally produced meats, clothing, fruit and vegetables, fresh flowers, pet foods and more.
Source: Skegness Standard
A group is holding an open meeting to discuss the possibility of offering a meeting place for men, designed to improve mental health and passing on skills and knowledge. Men's Sheds are similar to garden sheds – a place to pursue practical interests at leisure, to practice skills and enjoy making and mending. The difference is that garden sheds and their activities are often solitary in nature wh...
Lloyds Bank in Spilsby has closed its' doors for the final time. The bank confirmed earlier this year that its final day of trading in Spilsby would be on Tuesday, November 12, with a mobile banking its replacement on Tuesdays, and Thursday mornings, which provides basic services to customers. The bank blamed the increasing use of online banking and reduced footfall in the branch.
- Lloyds Bank Closes For Final Time
- £15,000 Funding for Spilsby’s Sessions House
- Parks Canada release footage of ship from lost Franklin expedition
- Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close in November
- Hard work sees local care home improve
- Work set to begin on new factory for Tong Engineering
- Franklin Way set to be relaunched
- Chilly Carehome With No Hot Water Rated Inadequate
- Big cash boost for allotments in Spilsby
- Residents Without Water After Mains Burst
- Dead Man\'s Penny to return home to Spilsby
- Spilsby Primary Academy Shut Due To Storm Damage
- Barclays Bank Branch In Spilsby Set To Close
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
- Second snow day for local schools
- It’s curtain down on Christmas at Spilsby theatre
- Shoppers in Spilsby ‘deserve better’
- Cubs from Spilsby share anniversary joy with needy
- Free TV help after 4G switch-on in Spilsby
- Electricity Work May Cause Traffic Delays
- Comedian Dara Ó Briain supports calls for Spilsby Theatre to be saved
- Green light for Triton Knoll windfarm power plans
- Twinning association needs 10 more adults to make Germany trip happen
- High Hopes After White Hart Sale
- Robin Hood Car Park Site Set To Be Auctioned
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.