Are you holding a Christmas or New Year event open to the public? If so, let us know and we will help raise awareness through our website and social media - it is simple and quick to do.
Spilsby News: Spilsby News» View All News
Lloyds Bank in Spilsby has closed its' doors for the final time. The bank confirmed earlier this year that its final day of trading in Spilsby would be on Tuesday, November 12, with a mobile banking its replacement on Tuesdays, and Thursday mornings, which provides basic services to customers. The bank blamed the increasing use of online banking and reduced footfall in the branch.
Spilsby's Sessions House CIC has been granted just over £15,000 from the National Lottery. The Sessions House CIC has been granted a total of £15,400 from the National Lottery Heritage Fund and the Theatres Trust to progress the restoration of Spilsby's Grade 2 listed Sessions House (Spilsby Theatre). The funding will enable the organization to continue working with architects and...
Parks Canada have released incredible footage of the wreck of one of Sir John Franklin's lost ships - HMS Terror. Franklin's lost expedition to find the Northwest Passage consisted of two ships, HMS Erebus and HMS Terror. Many thanks to Bunty Buckenham for the link.
The Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close its doors for the final time on 12th November this year. According to information released by Lloyds Bank a decision has been made to close the branch as a result of changing customers needs, with an increasing number of customers accessing services online. According to the bank their counters were 3% quieter than a year ago and there are 325 c...
A care home in Halton Holegate has seen the fruits of hard work as it received an improved rating from the Care Quality Commission. The Old Hall in Halton Holegate had been through some rough patches over the last 12 months with an inadequate rating given by CQC in August 2018. Following this the staff and new management team have worked hard to improve the home and the ratings.
- Hard work sees local care home improve
- Work set to begin on new factory for Tong Engineering
- Franklin Way set to be relaunched
- Chilly Carehome With No Hot Water Rated Inadequate
- Big cash boost for allotments in Spilsby
- Residents Without Water After Mains Burst
- Dead Man\'s Penny to return home to Spilsby
- Spilsby Primary Academy Shut Due To Storm Damage
- Barclays Bank Branch In Spilsby Set To Close
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
- Second snow day for local schools
- It’s curtain down on Christmas at Spilsby theatre
- Shoppers in Spilsby ‘deserve better’
- Cubs from Spilsby share anniversary joy with needy
- Free TV help after 4G switch-on in Spilsby
- Electricity Work May Cause Traffic Delays
- Comedian Dara Ó Briain supports calls for Spilsby Theatre to be saved
- Green light for Triton Knoll windfarm power plans
- Twinning association needs 10 more adults to make Germany trip happen
- High Hopes After White Hart Sale
- Robin Hood Car Park Site Set To Be Auctioned
- White Hart Hotel Set For Auction
- Lincolnshire National Trust property forms its own choir
- Help save Christmas trip for Spilsby group
- Historic lawn tennis club could face closure
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.