The District Councillor Surgery due to be held on 21 August 2019 has been cancelled. The next Surgery will be held in the Conference Hall in Franklin Hall on 4 September.
Spilsby News: Spilsby News» View All News
The Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close its doors for the final time on 12th November this year. According to information released by Lloyds Bank a decision has been made to close the branch as a result of changing customers needs, with an increasing number of customers accessing services online. According to the bank their counters were 3% quieter than a year ago and there are 325...
A care home in Halton Holegate has seen the fruits of hard work as it received an improved rating from the Care Quality Commission. The Old Hall in Halton Holegate had been through some rough patches over the last 12 months with an inadequate rating given by CQC in August 2018. Following this the staff and new management team have worked hard to improve the home and the ratings.
Tong Engineering has started building a new factory in Spilsby, which is expected to create 26 new jobs. One of the world's leading manufacturers of vegetable grading and handling equipment, Tong Engineering is looking forward to a new era as it starts work on a brand-new production facility in Lincolnshire.
This May will see the relaunch of the Franklin Way walking route, thirty-three years since it was created. The Franklin Way, which runs between Spilsby and Hundleby, was created in 1986 to celebrate the bicentenary of artic explorer, and former Spilsby resident, Sir John Franklin's birth.
A care home has been given an inadequate rating by the Care Quality Commission after inspectors found that it needed to improve in all areas. Melody Lodge in West Keal, near Spilsby was rated inadequate in safety, care and being well-lead after a number of failings were found in an inspection in December 2018.
Source: Lincolnshire Live
- Big cash boost for allotments in Spilsby
- Residents Without Water After Mains Burst
- Dead Man\'s Penny to return home to Spilsby
- Spilsby Primary Academy Shut Due To Storm Damage
- Barclays Bank Branch In Spilsby Set To Close
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
- Second snow day for local schools
- It’s curtain down on Christmas at Spilsby theatre
- Shoppers in Spilsby ‘deserve better’
- Cubs from Spilsby share anniversary joy with needy
- Free TV help after 4G switch-on in Spilsby
- Electricity Work May Cause Traffic Delays
- Comedian Dara Ó Briain supports calls for Spilsby Theatre to be saved
- Green light for Triton Knoll windfarm power plans
- Twinning association needs 10 more adults to make Germany trip happen
- High Hopes After White Hart Sale
- Robin Hood Car Park Site Set To Be Auctioned
- White Hart Hotel Set For Auction
- Lincolnshire National Trust property forms its own choir
- Help save Christmas trip for Spilsby group
- Historic lawn tennis club could face closure
- New Caravan and Camping Park Opens
- Mobile Phone Customers Out Of Service
- Town Lights Beacon To Celebrate Queen's 90th Birthday
- Mother of boy with rare condition to host vigil to "death of care"
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.