Spilsby Town Council: Spilsby News» View All News
Do you want to represent and support your community? Spilsby Town Council is looking for people interested in becoming Town Councillors. The Council is looking for two volunteers to come forward to join the Council as co-opted Members as there are two vacancies to be filled after the recent election.
Spilsby Town Council has elected Councillor Terry Taylor as its new mayor. Councillor Taylor was elected to the role at the Town Council meeting on Thursday 16 May, taking over from Councillor Mark Gale who had been the Mayor for the previous two years with Councillor Taylor as his deputy.
If you are aged 11-18 years old then Spilsby Town Council is interested in hearing your views about what is good and what is bad about Spilsby. Spilsby Town Council has launched its online Youth Engagement Survey to find out what young people in the town think and what they would like to see in the town. If you are aged between 11 and 18 years old the Council would welcome your views. You d...
Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor? Spilsby Town Council wants to hear from you. If you feel that you could represent your community and make a difference to the lives of people within the town you could be just the right person for the role.
Spilsby residents are invited to the Town Council's Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday 31 May 2018 at 7pm. The meeting gives residents the opportunity to hear from their local representatives at Town, District and County Council levels as well as from Lincolnshire Police. There will also be the launch of the "On the Trail of Franklin" walk by the Spilsby and Hundleby Walkers are Welcome group.#...
- Could You Be A Councillor?
- Town CCTV Improvement Nears Completion
- Call Goes Out For Christmas Event
- Council sows seeds of peace at allotments in Spilsby
- Council Votes Not To Improve Christmas Displays
- New Mayor And Deputy Elected
- Town Council Annual Parish Meeting
- Town Set To Mark Queen's 90th Birthday With Beacon
- Outdoor Gym No-Go For Town
- Play Area and Outdoor Gym On Agenda At Town Council Meeting
- Spilsby Play Park Reopens
- Play Area Refurbishment Under Way
- Promise of action after vandalism at Spilsby allotments
- Support your community - become a Councillor
- Three New Councillors For Spilsby Town Council
- Spilsby voters urged to have their say at annual meeting
- Support for team’s French fixture
- Council turns down Lincolnshire Police’s justice plea
- Town decides not to enter ‘best kept’ competition
- Scrapping charges would alleviate ‘horrendous’ problems with parking, says mayor
- Long serving councillors resign
- Spilsby Town Council puts up precept
- Tasty donation for Spilsby Luncheon Club
- Town Council announce monthly surgery
- Mayoral team look to ‘move with times’
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.