Latest Spilsby News
Police have confirmed that a local man in his 50s has died after a collision in Stickney on Wednesday. The collision between a black BMW convertible and a blue VW van occurred around 7:20pm on Midville Road, Stickney. Three people were seriously injured and taken to Boston Pilgrim Hospital for treatment. A local man in his 50s was later confirmed to have died.
East Lindsey District Council is inviting residents, businesses and interested parties to have their say on its draft budget proposals for 2019/20. The District Council continues to be faced with significant financial challenges over the coming years, with 2019/20 being the final year of the four-year grant settlement agreed by Government in 2016, and ongoing uncertainty over the amount of business rat...
Spilsby Primary School's "Countdown to Christmas" appeal has helped to support local families in need this Christmas. The appeal, organised by the Spilsby Primary School PTFA, collected tinned and packet food, toiletries, nappies and other items.
Lincolnshire Waste Partnership is reminding residents to keep glitter items and wrapping paper out of their recycle bins this Christmas. In a bid to keep Lincolnshire's recycling as clean as possible, the councils in Lincolnshire are joining forces to remind residents to, as in previous years, to put their Christmas wrapping paper and anything with glitter on, in the waste ...
Father Christmas is due to visit Spilsby again on Thursday (20th December) ahead of the big day, bringing joy to children in the town as well as helping Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue service raise money for charity for three good causes. His sleigh will be setting off from the fire station in Boston Road at 6pm. The sleigh aims to follow this route (subject to access):
- Still time to book for free community Christmas meal in Spilsby
- Residents Without Water After Mains Burst
- Residents reminded to check their bin collections over Christmas and New Year
- Council confirms appointment of next Chief Executive
- Can you beat Gritty McGritface?
- Spilsby set to kick off Christmas season
- Remains of Anglo-Saxon cemetery discovered near Spilsby
- Electric vehicle charging points to be installed in Spilsby car park
- Christmas Event to mark start of festive season
- Ringing Remembers in Old Bolingbroke
- Spilsby Theatre To Host Zombie Walk and Pumpkin Party
- Dead Man\'s Penny to return home to Spilsby
- Spilsby Primary Academy Shut Due To Storm Damage
- Appeal to help find missing Gareth Pinder
- Barclays Bank Branch In Spilsby Set To Close
- Shop Front Grants Now Open
- 3,000 new East Lindsey homes ‘need local priority’
- East Lindsey Chief Executive Announces Retirement
- Spilsby Show Is Go
- Heavy Horse Charity Race Night Cancelled
- Countdown to the Spilsby Show
- Annual rose day returns at Gunby Hall
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Help shape the future of childcare in Lincolnshire
- Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor?
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.