Are you holding a Christmas or New Year event open to the public? If so, let us know and we will help raise awareness through our website and social media - it is simple and quick to do.
Latest Spilsby News
Passengers using the CallConnect bus service are being offered a Christmas bargain over the festive period. From 23rd of December until 2nd of January the countywide bus service is giving users the chance for under 15's to travel free and adults for just £1.
Plans have been submitted for a major expansion of a special educational needs school in Spilsby as part of £50 million investment in the county. Lincolnshire County Council has applied to its planning department to create a new two-storey building including five classrooms, a science lab and an ICT centre as well as breakout rooms, staff and meeting rooms, a new hall, and changing and toilet fac...
Source: Lincolnshire Reporter
There is one week to go until the start of the festive season in Spilsby, with the new lights being switched on at the event on Saturday 30th November 2019. The event is aiming to build on the success of the last few years, expanding to include new attractions for the event.
The organisers of Spilsby Light night have confirmed that the event looks set to return for a second year in 2020. It has been confirmed that Arts Council England has confirmed funding for the 2020 event, scheduled to take place on the 6th and 7th of March 2020.
Lloyds Bank in Spilsby has closed its' doors for the final time. The bank confirmed earlier this year that its final day of trading in Spilsby would be on Tuesday, November 12, with a mobile banking its replacement on Tuesdays, and Thursday mornings, which provides basic services to customers. The bank blamed the increasing use of online banking and reduced footfall in the branch.
- Local Wildlife Sanctuary in urgent appeal for sandbags
- Lloyds Bank Closes For Final Time
- Police Appeal After Prescription Drugs Stolen
- Council calls for residents to support their market
- £15,000 Funding for Spilsby’s Sessions House
- Town Council to meet regarding highways issues
- Clocks going back to affect part-night streetlights
- Call for roundabout following crash on A16
- Theft Suspect Detained By Police Dog
- Parks Canada release footage of ship from lost Franklin expedition
- Enjoy a Picnic in the Park this weekend!
- Community Grant money available for community projects
- Gunby Roundabout set for night-time improvements
- Have your say on upcoming Community Cinema showings
- Countdown to 2019 Spilsby Show
- Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close in November
- Town Council Sponsors Market Trial
- Hard work sees local care home improve
- Police Appeal After East Keal Post Office Break In
- Work set to begin on new factory for Tong Engineering
- Police warn ATM users after cash traps found in Lincolnshire
- Represent your Community - Become a Councillor
- Spilsby Gears Up for Bike Night
- Town Council Elects New Mayor and Deputy
- Franklin Way set to be relaunched
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.