The District Councillor Surgery due to be held on 21 August 2019 has been cancelled. The next Surgery will be held in the Conference Hall in Franklin Hall on 4 September.
Latest Spilsby News
The Spilsby National Citizen Service (NCS) team will host the second annual Picnic in the Park in conjunction with Spilsby Town Council. It will be a day packed with fun and games suitable for all the family, and it's free entry! There will be fun for all the family with games, raffle, stalls, entertainment, bouncy castle and a colour run!
Money is available to support local community-based projects in the local area in the Spilsby area. East Lindsey District Council's Councillors' Community Grants Scheme allocates each District Councillor £1,000 to award to community-based projects which benefit residents in their Ward. Applications can be made buy not-for-profit formally governed groups.
Night-time resurfacing works to replace the worn-out road surface on each leg of Gunby Roundabout, along with a stretch of the eastbound A158, will start on Monday 9 September. The total programme of works is expected to last for eight weeks, subject to suitable weather conditions, with the works being carried out in phases. The closures will be in place from 7pm to 6am, Monday to Friday.
Spilsby Community Cinema are looking to improve the experience for cinema-goers by giving the audience the power to decide what films are to be shown. Flix In The Stix are offering these films from October - December and the group would like to ask you to give your preferred 4 films from the mainstream ones below and your 2 preferred ones from the Christmas selection.
The Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close its doors for the final time on 12th November this year. According to information released by Lloyds Bank a decision has been made to close the branch as a result of changing customers needs, with an increasing number of customers accessing services online. According to the bank their counters were 3% quieter than a year ago and there are 325 c...
- Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close in November
- Town Council Sponsors Market Trial
- Hard work sees local care home improve
- Police Appeal After East Keal Post Office Break In
- Work set to begin on new factory for Tong Engineering
- Police warn ATM users after cash traps found in Lincolnshire
- Represent your Community - Become a Councillor
- Spilsby Gears Up for Bike Night
- Town Council Elects New Mayor and Deputy
- Franklin Way set to be relaunched
- Chilly Carehome With No Hot Water Rated Inadequate
- A good day for Independent Candidates in Spilsby area
- Love Spilsby Market in May
- NHS want your views on Lincolnshire's health and care services
- Police Appeal For Information After Burglary
- Primary School Offers Out Now
- Aged 11-18? Share your views about Spilsby
- Time is running out to register for May election
- Three-Way Fight for District Council Election
- Missing Spilsby Man Found
- Police Issue Appeal For Information - Kevin Smith
- Concerns for missing Spilsby man
- Car Parking Permits Go Virtual
- Nominations are now open for the Good Citizens Awards 2019
- Artists come together at Gunby Hall
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.