Latest Spilsby News
A senior councillor says the Local Plan due to go before East Lindsey District Council next week is a 'good plan', which 'clears some of the mystique' around planning, but added there needs to be an emphasis on affordable housing for local people.
The plan includes a requirement to build 7,819 houses over the next 13 years, with consent already given to 1,257 developments on the coast and 3,118...
Source: Lincolnshire Reporter
The Chief Executive of East Lindsey District Council, Stuart Davy, has announced that he is to retire later this year after ten years with the Council.
Stuart will officially leave the Council on September 28, 2018, having been with the Council since 2008.
With the sunshine beaming down on the Spilsby Show another great event is expected!
There is no better way to spend a summers day than at a local show. They are always bright, cheerful and full of entertaining and interesting exhibits for the whole family.
The Northcote Heavy Horse Centre have confirmed that their charity race night due to take place on Saturday 7 July has been cancelled.
Northcote Heavy Horse Centre is an animal welfare charity which has been helping horses since 1989 and was hoping to raise much needed funds through the event, but has now cancelled the event due to low ticket sales which would have meant the event would have cost more ...
- Annual rose day returns at Gunby Hall
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Help shape the future of childcare in Lincolnshire
- Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor?
- Trail to launch commemorating Spilsby\'s Sir John Franklin
- Spilsby Residents Invited To Annual Parish Meeting
- Town Revving Up For Bike Night
- SO Festival ‘snub’ for inland communities
- Family shocked to return home to find house ransacked
- Lincolnshire hospitals miss all waiting time targets
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
- Adverse Weather Brings Third School Snow Day
- Secondary school offers now available online
- Bin Collections Halted For Friday
- Hare coursing dogs to be re-homed
- Second snow day for local schools
- UK snow: Lincolnshire police calls in military
- Gritters make back-to-back runs as snow hits Lincolnshire
- Local Schools Shut Due To Weather
- Almost half of drivers breaking speed limit on Horncastle roads
- Boston ‘most negative’ about street light changes but Lincolnshire has a dim-view as a whole
- ‘A terrible tragedy’ - calls to improve road after woman dies in bus crash
- Council nets extra £1.7m to tackle an estimated 30,000 potholes
- Louth and Horncastle MP left Twitter due to ‘death threats and nastiness’
- Film Night Funding Success
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.