Latest Spilsby News
Spilsby Town Council is holding an extra ordinary meeting to discuss highways issues in the town after recent accidents and complaints. In the wake of recent accidents on the A16 junction with the B1195, and a number of other highways-related issues in the town, Town Councillors have requested an extra ordinary meeting to discuss the issues and to give members of the public the opportunity to air...
Lincolnshire County Council are reminding residents that when the clocks go back this will affect the timings of the county's part-night streetlights. The clocks will go back by one hour on Sunday 27th October, which will affect the 42,000 streetlights across the county that are normally switched off between midnight and 6am.
Residents in Spilsby are calling for a roundabout at a busy stretch of the A16 following a two-vehicle collision. The incident at a crossroads on Partney Road which has seen "three serious accidents in the past five years" took place on Saturday and involved a Landrover Discovery and a Mondeo.
Source: Skegness Standard
A man suspected of the theft of a car from Skegness has been detained by a Police dog near Partney. Police officers were called to track down a vehicle which was stolen from the Baythorpe Caravan site in Burgh Road, Skegness on Saturday night.
Parks Canada have released incredible footage of the wreck of one of Sir John Franklin's lost ships - HMS Terror. Franklin's lost expedition to find the Northwest Passage consisted of two ships, HMS Erebus and HMS Terror. Many thanks to Bunty Buckenham for the link.
- Enjoy a Picnic in the Park this weekend!
- Community Grant money available for community projects
- Gunby Roundabout set for night-time improvements
- Have your say on upcoming Community Cinema showings
- Countdown to 2019 Spilsby Show
- Spilsby branch of Lloyds Bank looks set to close in November
- Town Council Sponsors Market Trial
- Hard work sees local care home improve
- Police Appeal After East Keal Post Office Break In
- Work set to begin on new factory for Tong Engineering
- Police warn ATM users after cash traps found in Lincolnshire
- Represent your Community - Become a Councillor
- Spilsby Gears Up for Bike Night
- Town Council Elects New Mayor and Deputy
- Franklin Way set to be relaunched
- Chilly Carehome With No Hot Water Rated Inadequate
- A good day for Independent Candidates in Spilsby area
- Love Spilsby Market in May
- NHS want your views on Lincolnshire's health and care services
- Police Appeal For Information After Burglary
- Primary School Offers Out Now
- Aged 11-18? Share your views about Spilsby
- Time is running out to register for May election
- Three-Way Fight for District Council Election
- Missing Spilsby Man Found
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.