Latest Spilsby News
A National Trust property near Spilsby is making preparations for its annual Rose Day celebrations.
Gunby Hall, Estate and Gardens, will hold its Rose Day on Sunday, June 24, from 11am to 5pm.
Source: Skegness Standard
East Lindsey District Council have announced a new £120,000 Shop Front Grant Scheme will launch in July, aiming to help independent shop owners to improve their shop fronts in towns across East Lindsey.
The Council agreed £120,000 of funding to the scheme in its 2018/ 19 budget and it has now agreed the criteria for...
Local parents and carers are being surveyed about their childcare experiences to ensure there are enough places available and to support future needs.
Councillor Mrs Patricia Bradwell, Executive Councillor for Children's Services explained: "Throughout the year we work to do whatever we can to support local childcare providers to offer childcare services parents need and want. Part of this work inclu...
Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor? Spilsby Town Council wants to hear from you.
If you feel that you could represent your community and make a difference to the lives of people within the town you could be just the right person for the role.
A Trail will be launched in Spilsby as part of the Lincolnshire Wolds Walking Festival, to celebrate the life and achievements of the arctic explorer, Sir John Franklin.
Franklin was born in Spilsby in 1786 and was raised in the town, later being educated at Louth Grammar School, but by the age of 14 he had joined the Royal Navy as a 'first class volunteer'. Over the coming years he was involved in e...
- Spilsby Residents Invited To Annual Parish Meeting
- Town Revving Up For Bike Night
- SO Festival ‘snub’ for inland communities
- Family shocked to return home to find house ransacked
- Lincolnshire hospitals miss all waiting time targets
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
- Adverse Weather Brings Third School Snow Day
- Secondary school offers now available online
- Bin Collections Halted For Friday
- Hare coursing dogs to be re-homed
- Second snow day for local schools
- UK snow: Lincolnshire police calls in military
- Gritters make back-to-back runs as snow hits Lincolnshire
- Local Schools Shut Due To Weather
- Almost half of drivers breaking speed limit on Horncastle roads
- Boston ‘most negative’ about street light changes but Lincolnshire has a dim-view as a whole
- ‘A terrible tragedy’ - calls to improve road after woman dies in bus crash
- Council nets extra £1.7m to tackle an estimated 30,000 potholes
- Louth and Horncastle MP left Twitter due to ‘death threats and nastiness’
- Film Night Funding Success
- Over limit driver from Spilsby claims he was ‘hit by ambulance’
- Theatre Lounge To Reopen
- Police warn residents of men leafletting in Horncastle and Spilsby area
- Film Night In Spilsby
- It’s curtain down on Christmas at Spilsby theatre
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.