Latest Spilsby News
Offers of primary school places have been sent out to parents who applied to Lincolnshire County Council with the majority of children offered a place at a primary school of their choice this year. Along with the rest of the country, Lincolnshire has experienced high numbers of families wanting their children to start school in September. There are around 7,500 children wanting a school place this...
If you are aged 11-18 years old then Spilsby Town Council is interested in hearing your views about what is good and what is bad about Spilsby. Spilsby Town Council has launched its online Youth Engagement Survey to find out what young people in the town think and what they would like to see in the town. If you are aged between 11 and 18 years old the Council would welcome your views. You d...
Time is running out to register to vote in the District and Parish elections on 2nd May 2019 - if you aren't registered you will not be able to vote. Registering to vote is quick and easy to do. All you need is to fill in your name, address, date of birth and a few other details on the Register to Vote website. You would also need your national insurance (NI) number which can be found on yo...
Three candidates have been nominated for election as the District Councillor for Spilsby. Current District Councillor Rod Williams is standing again as the Conservative Party candidate and is joined by Laura Stephenson (Labour Party) and David Mangion as an independent candidate.
East Lindsey District Council has announced it is launching a virtual car parking permit scheme. From April 1, anyone purchasing a parking permit in East Lindsey will have the ability to set up an online account that can be updated as necessary throughout the duration of the permit. Previously, car parking permits would have been issued to be displayed in the vehicle.
- Police Issue Appeal For Information - Kevin Smith
- Concerns for missing Spilsby man
- Car Parking Permits Go Virtual
- Nominations are now open for the Good Citizens Awards 2019
- Artists come together at Gunby Hall
- Big cash boost for allotments in Spilsby
- Local Man Dies After Stickney Collision
- District Council seeks views on proposed Budget
- School's Countdown To Christmas Appeal Helps Local Foodbank
- Recycle right this Christmas
- Santa's Sleigh Is Coming To Town
- Still time to book for free community Christmas meal in Spilsby
- Residents Without Water After Mains Burst
- Residents reminded to check their bin collections over Christmas and New Year
- Council confirms appointment of next Chief Executive
- Can you beat Gritty McGritface?
- Spilsby set to kick off Christmas season
- Remains of Anglo-Saxon cemetery discovered near Spilsby
- Electric vehicle charging points to be installed in Spilsby car park
- Christmas Event to mark start of festive season
- Ringing Remembers in Old Bolingbroke
- Spilsby Theatre To Host Zombie Walk and Pumpkin Party
- Dead Man\'s Penny to return home to Spilsby
- Spilsby Primary Academy Shut Due To Storm Damage
- Appeal to help find missing Gareth Pinder
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.