Latest Spilsby News
East Lindsey residents are being reminded to check their bin collection schedule for the Christmas and New Year period. For some households there will be a change in collection day, as is usual at this time of year. No collections will be made on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
East Lindsey District Council has confirmed the appointment of Rob Barlow as Chief Executive. Rob Barlow, who has been the Council's Deputy Chief Executive since 2010, will take up the position with immediate effect. Rob has been Joint Acting Chief Executive for the past two months and replaces Stuart Davy who retired from the Council in October.
Lincolnshire County Council is inviting residents to help name the gritters that will be out and about on Lincolnshire's roads - can you do better than Gritty McGritface and Spread-ie Mercury? A number of counties have already come up with some great names for their gritters, but we're sure Lincolnshire can do better.Councillor Clio Perraton-Williams, Executive Support Councillor for ...
Spilsby will be kicking off its' Christmas season with its' "Once Upon a Christmas in Spilsby" event. The festivities begin with Spilsby Rotary's Cracker Day from 10am to 2pm in the Franklin Hall.
Archaeologists from the University of Sheffield have uncovered a previously unknown Anglo-Saxon cemetery near Spilsby. Excavations have revealed more than 20 burials at the extraordinary cemetery in the Lincolnshire Wolds dating back to the late fifth to mid sixth centuries AD.
- Electric vehicle charging points to be installed in Spilsby car park
- Christmas Event to mark start of festive season
- Ringing Remembers in Old Bolingbroke
- Spilsby Theatre To Host Zombie Walk and Pumpkin Party
- Dead Man\'s Penny to return home to Spilsby
- Spilsby Primary Academy Shut Due To Storm Damage
- Appeal to help find missing Gareth Pinder
- Barclays Bank Branch In Spilsby Set To Close
- Shop Front Grants Now Open
- 3,000 new East Lindsey homes ‘need local priority’
- East Lindsey Chief Executive Announces Retirement
- Spilsby Show Is Go
- Heavy Horse Charity Race Night Cancelled
- Countdown to the Spilsby Show
- Annual rose day returns at Gunby Hall
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Help shape the future of childcare in Lincolnshire
- Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor?
- Trail to launch commemorating Spilsby\'s Sir John Franklin
- Spilsby Residents Invited To Annual Parish Meeting
- Town Revving Up For Bike Night
- SO Festival ‘snub’ for inland communities
- Family shocked to return home to find house ransacked
- Lincolnshire hospitals miss all waiting time targets
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.