We have had some issues with residents and businesses contacting us by email where the email has gone astray. This was caused by our support system provider losing quite a number of emails, only some of which we have been able to recover. This has now been resolved and you can contact us using the "Contact" button at the top right of the screen. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest Spilsby News
Following from the successful Zombie Walk last year, Spilsby Theatre and teaming up with Spilsby and Hundleby Walkers are Welcome to create another fun, spooky night in Spilsby.
This year a short circular "Zombie Walk" around the town will leave the theatre car park at 7pm and will return for a pumpkin party with music, entertainment and a mummy wrap competition with prizes.
The Great War Memorial Plaque of a young soldier from Spilsby who died at Ypres in 1915 will return 'home' this Saturday (20th October).
The commemoration by David Morris MP and Victoria Atkins MP will take place at the war memorial outside St James Church Spilsby at 10:00am, before it is presented to Franklin Hall where it will be on permanent display. All are welcome to attend the war memorial c...
Spilsby Primary Academy is shut today (Monday) due to storm damage over the weekend.
The school building suffered storm damage in which rain entered the roof and damaged the fire alarm system meaning the school is unable to open. Children who have been dropped off have been sent home.
Lincolnshire Police are appealing for information to help find Gareth Pinder.
Gareth, 43, was last seen yesterday morning (3rd August) leaving an address in Spilsby but did not attend work in the Skegness area shortly after.
Barclays Bank have announced proposals to close their Spilsby branch later this year.
The branch, on High Street in the town, is set to close on 23rd of November 2018 after the bank reported a 9% drop in counter transactions carried out in the past 24 months.
- Shop Front Grants Now Open
- 3,000 new East Lindsey homes ‘need local priority’
- East Lindsey Chief Executive Announces Retirement
- Spilsby Show Is Go
- Heavy Horse Charity Race Night Cancelled
- Countdown to the Spilsby Show
- Annual rose day returns at Gunby Hall
- New Shop Front Grant Scheme to launch in July
- Help shape the future of childcare in Lincolnshire
- Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor?
- Trail to launch commemorating Spilsby\'s Sir John Franklin
- Spilsby Residents Invited To Annual Parish Meeting
- Town Revving Up For Bike Night
- SO Festival ‘snub’ for inland communities
- Family shocked to return home to find house ransacked
- Lincolnshire hospitals miss all waiting time targets
- Film Night Cancelled Due To Weather
- Adverse Weather Brings Third School Snow Day
- Secondary school offers now available online
- Bin Collections Halted For Friday
- Hare coursing dogs to be re-homed
- Second snow day for local schools
- UK snow: Lincolnshire police calls in military
- Gritters make back-to-back runs as snow hits Lincolnshire
- Local Schools Shut Due To Weather
For more news articles, please view the Spilsby news archive.