Spilsby Christian Fellowship – formerly “The Pentecostal Church” has been in Spilsby since the 1930’s. It is now independent, with it’s grounding firmly in the Word of God. We are members of “Churches Together in Spilsby”, and join in with some local services/events. We are a small friendly church, and seek to serve the local community, building friendships and showing God’s love through practical, emotional and spiritual support.
We offer a range of activities including parent and toddler groups, youth groups and family support including a Food Bank and a School Uniform Bank. We openly encourage and warmly welcome visitors.
- Mon & Tues – 10am til 11.30am – “Come and Play” – parent/carer and baby, toddler, pre-schooler group
- Tues – 7pm – Bible Study/Prayer Group
- Wed – 10am til 11.30am – “Bumps and Babes” a group for expectant families and those with babies under a year
- Fri – 6pm til 7.15pm– Primary aged youth group for 5-10’s and 7.30 til 9pm – Secondary aged youth group for 11 – 16’s
- Sun 10.30am – Morning church service with Glu Club for the children, refreshments served afterwards
- We also run Monthly Messy Church (generally 3rd Sunday)
- Easter Family Fun
- Christmas Cracker Day Crafts
- And various social events throughout the year. Please contact us for more details or view our Facebook page.
Use the contact form in the tabs below to contact us. Other contact details (if any provided) are listed below: