Lincolnshire Police have appealed for information relating to a shed burglary in Spilsby.
The burglary occurred at a property in Old Market Avenue between 2pm on Saturday 23rd June and 11am on Saturday 30 June. Various items of fishing tackle was stolen during the raid, including:
1. Five grey coloured fishing rods in a black Shakespeare holdall
2. Five black Shimano fishing reels
3. Two black carbon fibre baskets/seats
4. A silver coloured metal seat box with a brown leather seat
5. Three black plastic boxes containing various small fishing related items and floats
6. Bait boxes and weights
Anyone with information should contact Lincolnshire Police by dialling 101 and quoting incident number 312 of 30 June. Alternatively you can report crimes anonymously by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.