Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor?

Do you have what it takes to be a Town Councillor?  Spilsby Town Council wants to hear from you.

If you feel that you could represent your community and make a difference to the lives of people within the town you could be just the right person for the role.

Spilsby Town Council are currently seeking candidates for co-option into two available positions on the Town Council.  Anyone wanting to be considered should contact the Town Clerk for an application form.

To be considered you must meet at least one of the following conditions:

Registered as a local government elector for the Parish of Spilsby on the current Electoral Register; or
During the whole of the previous 12 months occupied as a tenant or owner of any land or other premises in the Parish of Spilsby; or
Have had your principal or only place of work in the previous 12 months in the Parish of Spilsby; or
Have resided either in the Parish or within 3 miles thereof during the previous 12 months.

Applications should be submitted to the Town Council by noon on Friday 22nd June following which applicants will be invited to attend an informal interview.

You can contact Bonny Smith, Town Clerk at Spilsby Town Council in the Franklin Hall on Halton Road, Spilsby, PE23 5LA, by telephone on 01790 753189 or by email at

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments